The complex mix of compounds present in Acadian® produces a wide variety of beneficial plant responses.
- Acadian® improves root initiation, elongation, and branching, which leads to improved plant establishment and facilitates greater uptake of water and nutrients.
- Containing natural chelators (which bind to micronutrients), Acadian® improves the bioavailability and transport of nutrients within the plant.
- By increasing chlorophyll production within the plant, Acadian® improves photosynthesis for greater plant productivity.
- Acadian® activates antioxidant production and increases water retention, which reduces the impact of environmental stresses including drought, salinity, heat, and chill.
- Acadian® helps plants produce energy, and its components act as precursors that encourage plants to produce new active compounds that in turn boost crop quality and yield.